Thursday 29 August 2013

How to Face Interview Questions

FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW:

Tell me about yourself?

Hello Respective,

I am XXXXX. I am from XXXX. My father is a Government Employee and my mother is House wife. I have two siblings, an elder brother and younger brother. My hobbies are XXXXXXX. My goal is to get into a managerial position with best accomplishments. My most memorable day in my life was the day on which I XXXXXXX. And my motto is” XXXXXXXX”. I am an easy going person and proactive in nature that works well with everyone and more or less I usually bond with ethical values and morals.

Strengths?
I am a hard and smart worker and because of this ability I can work for additional hours to accomplish my tasks. I am commitment oriented and hence I always enjoy the trust and confidence of my team mates which enables me to perform my duties very easily.

Why should we hire you?
You should hire me because – as an individual I am the best person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job.

**Special statement: How ever if you would like to select me for a specific strength then the prerogative is yours sir.

Weakness?
One of my weakness is I perceive occasional compromise on time and quality for perfection.

What kind of salary are you looking for?
I am sure that the company has already established a salary range for this position and as I am ready to work for this company I expect it competitively.

What made you choose your major?
From the very beginning I always had a lure towards electronics field. During my school days I participated a lot in Science Exhibitions and used to play with electronic item like remote cars, etc. This gave me interest to ward electronics. When I completed my Intermediate I got a chance and I grabbed it with both hands. Hence I would say my Interest made me to choose electronics as my major.

What is your project role?
My role in project is to
To design an architecture and develop specifications,
To identify codes for each block,
To verify it by testing.
 
 ***

COPY-WRITE OWNED BY PRAMOD KUMAR

No comments:

Post a Comment